Wednesday 15 July 2009

Mad people on the fourth plinth

We're loving all the people taking part in the One and Other project. Every hour, 24 hours a day for 100 days, a different person will step up to the fourth plinth in Trafalgar Square and help make a living portrait of the UK.

Of course it has been a great opportunity for charity fundraisers to get up there and raise a few bob by doing something silly...step forward Susan Linnell who spent an hour on the fourth plinth at 1am this morning dressed as a rabbit whilst bouncing on a spacehopper! She has raised £765 for the CF Trust so far so well done Susan!

You can watch her in action here http://www.oneandother.co.uk/participants/susan and sponsor her here http://www.justgiving.com/susanlinnell/

If you are taking part let us know by emailing gfoy@cftrust.org.uk

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Susan Linnell aka "bouncing bunny on the plinth" here. It was very surreal and also the longest hour of my life! What kept me going was that I had great support from my family below and knowing that I'd raised so much money for CF. CF gave me a big bounce spacehopper and I bought 50 cf beach balls to throw out to the onlookers so that I was indeed doing the Big Bounce and not the Small Bounce!

    ReplyDelete