Monday 2 April 2012

Less than one month to CF Week 2012!

Hi again,


I hope you’ve all been able to enjoy some of the beautiful weather we’ve been having over the past week; I’m keeping everything crossed that it stays around for Cystic Fibrosis Week!

I’ve been hearing about a lot of your plans for our national week of fundraising and awareness – you really are an inspirational bunch! Talking of inspiring people you might like to read some of the amazing stories of people living with Cystic Fibrosis on our Cystic Fibrosis Week website; people like Bea and her son Alec. Bea was diagnosed with CF when her son was born and she is helping us promote our ‘free wills’ campaign (http://www.cfweek.org.uk/get-involved/free-wills)

Our Head Office are running a Bromley Big Cake Bake on Wednesday 2 May so please pop in and say hello if you’re in the area – we’d love to see you! Many of you have also decided to raise funds through tea and coffee mornings, there are many materials available on the website, and it’s a great excuse to get together with friends and family.

As for me; I’ll be jumping out of a plane on Friday 5 May along with my sister and my eldest son. I keep thinking it will be fine and that I’m looking forward to it and then I realise what is actually involved and I start to panic slightly! Do let us know what you will be up to during the week: cfweek@cftrust.org.uk

Lots of love


Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment